Diablo's Finger Pull Door Lip Router Bits create a finger pull found on popular contemporary cabinet doors. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-Shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Has a 25 degree angle on the carbide
- Creates the finger pull found on cabinet doors
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter is 2 in.
- Carbide height is 1-27/64 in.
- Shank diameter is 1/2 in.
- Overall length is 2-7/8 in.