Diablo's Round Nose Router Bits add a personal touch to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork, or can be used to engrave wood signs. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-SHIELD, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Fluted millwork, signs and decorative veining
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter: 3/8 in.
- Carbide height: 3/8 in.
- Shank diameter: 1/2 in.
- Overall length: 2-1/4 in.