Diablo's Triple Bead and Fluting Router bits are designed for enhancing moldings and furniture with multiple beads and fluting. They are ideal for columns, posts, and decorative moldings. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-SHIELD, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Columns, posts and decorative moldings
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter: 7/8 in.
- Bearing diameter: 5/8 in.
- Carbide height: 1-5/64 in.
- Shank diameter: 1/2 in.
- Overall length: 3-1/8 in.