The Diablo/Trex 12 in. x 84 tooth composite decking miter saw blade is the first dedicated saw blade specifically designed for cutting composite materials. This new saw blade series has a modified triple chip tooth grind design, Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating, and specially formulated TiCo Hi-Density carbide to deliver maximum performance. In addition, all Diablo/Trex saw blades have a super thin-kerf design, which requires less cutting power, making them ideal for under powered saws at the job site.
- Cleaner cuts with no swirl marks
- Freud TiCo Hi-Density Special Blend Carbide is specially formulated to maximize cutting life in composite materials and plastics
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration keeping the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) enable the composite material to remain cool while cutting, creating melt free cuts
- Advanced laser-cut thin kerf design removes less material for fast and effortless cuts
- Non-stick Perma-SHIELD coating reduces drag and shields the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- For use on composite decking, composite material and cellular pvc
- For use with miter saws
- Red saw blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.