Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 16
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BirdieSeeker Beautiful shower door makes small bathroom bigger
We have a small, 3/4-bath off of our bedroom. The old shower had a very narrow door to allow it to swing past the toilet. When we remodeled, we chose to use this beautiful bi-fold shower door so that we could actually make our shower larger. The glass shower door also makes our bathroom feel larger, as well.
The bi-fold door folds into the shower, making it easy to get in and out of the shower. Once closed, the doors are completely sealed -- there is no way that water can get out of the shower. Our shower pan is 36" x 36". By the time we had the walls tiled, We had just over a 34" opening making this door a perfect fit.
We ordered the doors online from Home Depot and had them delivered to our closest HD. They arrived a few days faster than we expected. My contractor and I assembled and installed the doors. It was a fairly easy process. Once the doors were assembled, hinged and framed, the entire unit fit right in. The frame fastened to the wall with a few screws, and then we ran a tight bead of caulk between the frame and tile on both sides.
We highly recommend this product and are very pleased with the look it gives our new bathroom
December 27, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ABL60 Beautiful addition to our bath remodel
The fit and finish of this door is most excellent, and it is completely water tight. It required two MEN to install this door. I was considering installing it with my wife, but she would not have had the strength to hold the unit as the screw holes were lined up. Once completed though it is very satisfying to see and use!
January 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CakeLady1 I LOVE this shower door!
This shower door is SO worth the price! It is so elegant, so unobtrusive, so functional especially for small areas.
April 14, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CLB Fantastic Design.
I love this new shower door. We have a very small bathroom and the old shower door made it difficult to enter and exit the shower, in addition to accumulating mold in the crevices. This door is beautiful, practical, and easy to clean.
August 18, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Gilz Challenge your industrial skills, all ye who enter here.
1 No installation instruction mention of the vinyl gaskets between metal hardware and glass door. These need to be held in place for assembly. Since they are clear they could easily be lost, ignored and result in glass failure.
2. I had to buy an easy-out ($20) to remove 3 of the 8 ST4.2x40 screws that ate-out the philips head before the screws bottomed out. I lubricated the screws before attaching guide rails to profile. Still the screws were of too poor quality to self tap into the extrusion.
3. Illustrations were of good drawing quality, but too faint. Dreamline really must use a heavier line weight if they are going to reduce drawings for customer illustration.
4. Slolppy installation verbage. Brochure cautioned: "Mind the position of the middle hinges on the glass." It would have been far less useless to say something like: The pivot (pin) part of both metal hinges must be on the outside part of the shower doors."
5. I wish the installation instructions had suggested how tight to torque the screws holding metal parts around glass.
6. Re item 15, there were no pre-drilled holes in the Wall Profile.
March 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Caytee Beautiful door
This is a beautiful door and well constructed. The instructions appeared to be quite daunting, so I had a professional contractor install it. It is perfect for our small bathroom where space is at a premium. It's a great solution to the shower curtain mess problem.
January 13, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DIYer Fits like a glove at a great price.
Very easy to assemble and install. Looks great. Highly recommend this product.
January 7, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by TomU Great solution for a tight space
Nice shower door. Our old shower door opened out and hit the toilet. This one works great and the quality is good.
34" is a minimum dimension and it will not fit a smaller opening without some work. We were able to trim the jamb on one side to get the extra 1/4" needed to fit. Not an easy install, so use a pro if you do not have above average DIY skills.
June 15, 2015