A shank with a screw-like head. Used primarily with Dremel polishing bits and accessories. For best results, insert the mandrel all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collect or chuck to hold onto. Simply remove the screw, line up a cut-off wheel or sanding band over the hole in the shank and replace and tighten the screw.
- Shank with screw like head
- Use with discs and wheels
- Plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto
- Mandrel to be used with all cutting wheels, sanding discs and polishing wheels
- Compact depth guide: round front that can be used for tracing a pattern or following an edge
- Compact depth guide: compatible with the vacuum attachment to keep your work place clean
- Shank diameter 1/8 in., 3 mm, 2 mm
- Insert the small screw through the hole in the cut-off wheel then tighten the screw into the mandrel's threaded head
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "