Flush cut blades are used to make precise cuts and plunge cuts. May be used on non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials. BiMetal (BiM) blade material- for high performance wood/metal cutting applications. High Performance flush cut blade- provides the fastest speed of cut of all Dremel BiM flush cut blades.
- Longer blade design delivers fastest speed of cut of all Dremel BiM oscillating accessories
- Bi-metal blade for precision wood & metal cutting applications
- First Dremel BiM accessory to be able to cut the width of a 2 x 4
- Offset design for flush cutting capability
- Application and material usage information included
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "