Stainless steel brushes do not cause "after-rust" when used on corrosive-resistant materials like pewter, aluminum and stainless steel. Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals. It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots.
- Keep a light touch, letting the tips of the brush do the work, too much pressure can break the wire bristles
- Before using on a material, allow the tool with brush to run at operating speed for at least one minute to discharge any loose wire bristles make sure no one stands in front of or in line with the brush
- Do not use stainless steel brushes in areas where carbon steel particles may come in contact with the brush (such as steel workbenches) this prevents rust and contamination
- For the same reason, always store stainless steel brushes apart from carbon steel brushes
- Do not run in excess of 15,000 RPM therefore, do not use with a single-speed multipro rotary tool or a heavy-duty flex-shaft tool unless you use the #221 foot speed Control
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "