A set of four 1/32 in. high-speed drill bit ideal for drilling into wood, plastics and soft metals. Made from high-grade steel. Best when used in conjunction with Dremel Model 212 Drill Press.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working
- Do not use these bits for drilling into very hard materials, such as glass or ceramics
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact), if chattering occurs, increase speed
- Insert an accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down, this provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work, this helps your accessories last longer
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "