Silicon Carbide Grinding Stones are designed to grind and etch stone, glass, ceramics, porcelain and non-ferrous metals. Ideal for sharpening, deburring and general purpose grinding on harder materials including stone, glass, ceramic, porcelain, gemstones and non-ferrous metals.
- Always remember to have a spare battery pack charged up so you don't have to quit working to recharge your battery and keep your cordless rotary tool charged up and ready to go
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down
- This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit
- Specially designed for working with conic and flat surfaces
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact) if chattering occurs, increase speed
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "