For routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials. Use with Dremel #230 and #330 Router Attachments and #231 Shaper/Router Table. Made of high-speed steel. Ideal for routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down, this provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working
- If chattering occurs, increase speed
- Ideal for wood and other soft material
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact) if chattering occurs, increase speed
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "