A polishing wheel with the polishing compound inside. The 520 Polishing Wheel is impregnated with a silicon carbide abrasive and lubricant, eliminating the need for polishing compound. Designed for light stock removal and high luster polishing. Works on a variety of surfaces including steel, aluminum, brass, silver, hard plastics, gold and other metals.
- Polishing wheel is impregnated with silicon carbide abrasive, and a lubricant that acts as a coolant, no polishing compound in needed
- Constant breakdown of the silicon carbide particles reveals new cutting edges, so excessive pressure is not necessary
- If, after use, the wheel becomes glazed over, renew it by gently running it against the 415 dressing stone, or a piece of sandpaper you can also use the dressing stone to reshape the wheel
- Oscillate the tool back and forth until the desired finish is obtained
- If swirls remain after polishing, finish the area with a cloth polishing wheel No. 423. (R#35538)
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "