Ideal for shaping ceramic wall tile around bathroom or kitchen fixtures or plumbing pipes. You can also create decorative wall tile by cutting a design, such as a sailboat and filling it with colored grout. For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Cuts ceramic wall tile, cement board and plaster (not for use on floor tile)
- A high-speed cutter with a 1/8 in. steel shank
- Start at a 45° angle when cutting into a piece of material
- Do not use this bit to cut ceramic floor tile and to cut metal
- For use with all Dremel tools
- Bit diameter 1/8 in.
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented and novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "