A versatile, high-quality cutter made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic and soft metals. Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces. Dremel accessories are truly among the finest products to maximize your woodworking experience. Built on a foundation of technology and innovation, Dremel accessories always deliver the most professional results.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down, this provides plenty of shank for the cullet or chuck to hold onto the bit
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting, the tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact)
- Chattering occurs, increase speed
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "