Install flooring and wall trim easier with the Dremel 3/4 in.high-carbon steel flush cut Blade. This rectangular blade allows for precise cuts in soft materials, such as plastic, wood and drywall. Ideal for woodworkers, artists, hobbyists, and do-it-yourselfers, the Dremel MM440 Multi-Max 3/4-Inch Wood Blade is part of the Multi-Max system of easy-to-use, and precise accessories. Simple to attach to your Multi-Max tool, this blade gives you the freedom to tackle a range of projects, from installing flooring to repairing furniture. However finely detailed the job, this handy blade will help ensure quality results.
- For use with the multi-max system
- Use when making precise flush cuts while installing flooring or wall trim, such as with doorjambs and windowsills
- Made of high carbon steel
- Cuts plastic, drywall, wood and other soft materials
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "