Dremel 462 Rubber Polishing Point Bit Dremel 462 Rubber Polishing Point Bit Features: A bullet-shaped polishing accessory made with blue rubber Ideal for general polishing of most ferrous metals, stones, glass, and ceramics Use it to remove small burrs and scratch marks left by grinding and sanding or to clean and define grooves For use with Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool #275 (2561-4231), 2-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool Kit #2850-02, Variable-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool #395 (2615-3726), Digital Rotary Tool #398 (2561-4405), MiniMite Cordless Rotary Tool #750 (2561-4249), Cordless MultiPro Rotary Tool Kit #7700 (2561-4421) and Cordless MultiPro Rotary Tool Kit #7800-02 Use 3/32 in. Collets #481(2615-4120) and #587 1/4 in. tip width 3/32 in. Carded.
- Rubber polishing points are impregnated with abrasive and used to remove rough areas, small burrs and scratch marks
- Ideal for cleaning and defining grooves
- Polishing points can be used on ferrous materials (those that contain iron)
- If swirls remain after polishing, finish the area with a felt polishing wheel
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact) if chattering occurs, increase speed
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "