Dremel 461 Rubber Polishing Point is a cylindrical polishing accessory made with blue rubber and abrasives for removing small burs and scratchmarks on ferrous metals. The rubber polishing point is impregnated with abrasive and used to remove rough areas, small burrs and scratch marks. It is ideal for cleaning and defining grooves.
- Rubber polishing points are impregnated with abrasive and used to remove rough areas, small burrs and scratch marks
- Ideal for cleaning and defining grooves
- Polishing points can be used on ferrous materials (those that contain iron)
- If swirls remain after polishing, finish the area with a felt polishing wheel
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics to avoid melting at the point of contact. If chattering occurs, increase speed
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "