Dremel 463 Rubber Polishing Point A pointed tip polishing accessory made with blue rubber and abrasives for removing small burs and scratchmarks on ferrous metals. Dremel 463 Rubber Polishing Point Features. Rubber polishing points are impregnated with abrasive and used to remove rough areas, small burrs and scratch marks Ideal for cleaning and defining grooves.
- Rubber polishing points are impregnated with abrasive and used to remove rough areas, small burrs and scratch marks
- Ideal for cleaning and defining grooves
- Polishing points can be used on ferrous materials (those that contain iron)
- If swirls remain after polishing, finish the area with a felt polishing wheel
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact) if chattering occurs, increase speed
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "