One pair of motor brushes for use with Dremel rotary tool model(s): 275, 285, 300, 395, 595 (Type 3,4,5) and 6000 (Type 1,2). Restore life to your corded Dremel rotary tool.
- You should check both motor brushes after every 50-60 hours of use simply unplug the tool, open the brush caps and remove the carbon piece from the holder If there is less than 1/8 in. of carbon left on either brush, they both should be replaced
- We offer a variety of motor brushes, but you should only use the motor brush that is compatible with your tool
- Two motor brushes are included in each pack
- Motor brushes consist of a coiled spring of metal with a piece of carbon at the end they go under the brush cap and rest on the armature, providing the electrical connection to keep the tool running
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "