The MM480B 3-Pack flush cut blades are used to make precise cuts to allow for installation of flooring or wall trim. With its layered tooth design and durable flush cut blade, the Dremel Multi-Max Wood Flush Cut Blade is great for precision wood cutting. This blade should be used with the Dremel Multi-Max MM20 and MM40 tools. May be used on wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials.
- High-performance flush cut blade is great for precision applications, including cutting doorjambs and baseboards for flooring installation
- Recommended for use with Dremel multi-max MM20 and MM40 tools (not recommended for use with the multi-max 6300)
- Durable HCS blade material
- 1-1/4 in. wide blade helps make quick work of long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1-5/8 in. deep
- Layered tooth profile for lasting performance
- For use with wood material
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "