The Dremel Multi-Max MM485 Carbide Flush Cut Blade is the first oscillating cutting blade with high performance carbide teeth on the market that is engineered to cut through harder materials. Carbide teeth allows you to not only perform the same applications as a traditional flush cut blade but also can cut through hardwoods, nails, screws, stainless steel bolts, cast iron, plaster and lathe, cement board, fiber board, sheet metal, etc.
- High performance flush cut blade provides longest life and fastest cut of all Dremel flush cut blades
- Fits on all Dremel multi-max tools and competitor tools with adapter
- Highest performing flush cut blade
- Width: 1-1/4 in., length: 1-11/16 in.
- 1ST OSCILLATING CUTTING BLADE IN THE MARKET
- Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "
- Engineered to cut through the tough stuff