The Dremel Multi-Max Flush Cut Blade lets you tackle odd jobs on demolition, restoration and remodeling projects that would otherwise leave you flustered. A narrow 1-1/4 in. width gets into tight spaces and a handy depth ruler on top of the blade indicates how deep you’ve plunged up to 1-5/8 in. The hacksaw-like tooth pattern helps the blade cut into plastic, drywall, wood and soft metal with control and precision.
- High-performance flush cut blade is great for cutting door jambs and tack strips for flooring applications
- Fits Multi-Max MM20 and MM40 tools (not recommended for use with the Multi-Max 6300)
- Great for use in drywall, sheetrock, plastic, wood and soft metal cutting applications
- 1-1/4 in. blade width allows it to cut in cramped spaces
- Plunges up to 1-5/8 in. deep with precision-aided onboard depth ruler
- Note: product may vary by store