These Dremel Multi-Max 3/4 in. Wood and Metal Flush Cut Blades (3-Pack) feature bi-metal and are used to make precise and plunge cuts on a variety of materials including wood, non-ferrous metal and plastic.
- Bi-metal blade construction
- May be used on non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials
- When flush cutting it is important not to force the tool during the plunge cut (strong tool vibration indicates that you are applying too much pressure)
- Applications include flush cutting a doorjamb or windowsill, for use in flooring or tile installation and sawing copper water pipes
- To protect a delicate surface while using a flush cut blade, cover the surface with tape or cardboard before cutting
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "