The Dremel MM452 Wood/Drywall and Metal Saw Blade is ideal for making precise cuts in wood and metal. Bi-Metal (BiM) construction is suitable for cutting finish nails and light metals in addition to wood, drywall, plaster and lath materials. Its offset design allows the blade to make flush cuts and it has the fastest speed of cut of all Dremel half-round oscillating saw blades.
- Cuts wood, drywall, plaster, lath, metal
- Applications include cutting openings in flooring for venting, repairing damaged flooring and cutting openings for electrical boxes
- Quick fit system for fast accessory changes
- Blade can also be used for window restoration to remove glazing
- Wood and metal blade works well with all types of wood and light metal
- Select a medium to high speed
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "