Flexible scrapers are used for hard to reach areas and removal of soft materials such as caulk. If you are removing caulk from a delicate surface such as a bath tub or wall tile, we recommend taping or protecting the surface that the blade will rest on.
- For hard to reach areas and removal of soft materials such as caulk
- Make sure the blade is flexed during the scraping process
- A 30 to 45 degree pitch is recommended
- Make sure the screw head of the multi max tools does not make contact with the surface being scraped
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "