The Factory Reconditioned Dremel Trio Tool System offers a versatile and effective multi-function system. With 360° cutting technology and plunge-cut ability, Trio makes quick and controlled cuts in wood, plastic, drywall, metal, and wall tile. With sanding and routing capability, Trio will take your project from start to finish. The Trio is an approachable, versatile tool that can cut, sand, and rout. Typical to the Dremel brand the versatility of the tool does not end there the Dremel Trio Tool System is complete with a full line of accessories and attachments to tackle countless projects in and around the home.
- Variable speed with a maximum of 20,000 RPM so you can set the speed to match the accessory attachment and the project
- 90° pivoting handle and multiple grip zones for comfortable, versatile handling
- Plunge cut capability and 360° cutting technology eliminate the need for pilot drilling and the need to stop cutting for turning corners
- Versatile tool cuts, sands and routs a variety of materials
- Includes: trio tool, TR800 straight edge and circle guide attachment, sanding mandrel, sanding bands, multi-purpose cutting bit, 1/4 in. straight router bit, wrench, collet, and carrying case
- Click here to connect to the world's most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs