This Drill Doctor XP2 Drill Bit Sharpener has the sharpening power to restore dull and broken drill bits constructed of steel, carbide, cobalt and masonry materials. The sharpener can also help you create split points from standard bits for a self-centering bit that limits walking. Long jaws provide precise bit holding and jaw guides help prevent jaw twisting on small bits.
- Long jaws hold bits precisely
- Jaw guides help prevent jaw twisting on small bits
- For use sharpening 3/32 -1/2 in. steel, masonry, carbide, cobalt, tin-coated and split-point bits and standard twist bits
- Metal split-point port limits over-splitting
- 1-Piece alignment system for precision and adjustability
- Variable alignment adjusts chisel- and relief angles to customize your bits
- New Variable alignment lets you adjust chisel and relief angles to customize your bits