The Junior Push Palm Release Walker with 5 in. front wheels by Drive Medical weighs only 4.43 lbs. and is easy to open and close from a seated or standing position, ensuring user safety. The walker is manufactured utilizing a unique process that eliminates the use of fasteners to prevent any component from becoming loose over time, providing product longevity. When folded, the Push Palm Release Walker's 4 legs come in contact with the ground to provide additional support when passing through narrow areas.
- Deluxe soft ribbed contoured hand grips
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Manufactured utilizing a unique process that eliminates the use of fasteners to prevent any component from becoming loose over time
- Sturdy 1 in. diameter aluminum is lightweight and ensures maximum strength
- Unique, push palm release makes it easy to open and close the walker from a seated or standing position
- Weighs only 4.9 lbs.
- Release mechanism pops up with an audible "click" that ensures the side frame is completely opened