Waterproof your outdoor splices with the DryConn Extra Large Direct Bury wire connector. This quality one-step connector is filled with a dielectric silicone sealant that surrounds splices, making it an ideal choice for outdoor electrical connections exposed to condensation, water vapors or dust. The DryConn Extra Large Direct Bury meets the conditions set by the 2008 and 2011 NEC Code Book, requiring a UL 486D listed connector te be used for all splices in wet and damp locations.
- For use in pole lighting, high corrosion areas, traffic control loops, underpass lighting, outdoor facility lighting
- UL 486D listed, 600V rated
- Waterproof and corrosion proof
- One-step installation with no twisting required
- Fits requirements set by NEC for connections in wet and damp locations
- Made in the USA