The Duckbill Tree Support Kit is an easy-to-install full bracing system for supporting newly planted trees and providing 360-degree protection against the elements. DUCKBILL anchors, a patented labor and time saving device, work like a toggle bolt in soil. DUCKBILLS are driven into the ground (with no holes, no digging and no concrete), providing a safe and environmentally sensitive installation. An upward pull on the anchor tendon rotates the DUCKBILL into a perpendicular "anchor lock" position in undisturbed soil. The result: superb holding capacities. DUCKBILL anchor systems offer the most effective, lightweight and economical solutions to any anchoring application, large or small.
- Good for landscape, orchard and nursery applications
- Includes 3 tree collars, 6 rope clamps and 3 anchors with 13 ft. of wire rope and turnbuckles attached to each
- Rotates into undisturbed soil for a secure hold
- No rigid rods left aboveground to interfere with lawn equipment
- For trees up to 6 in. in diameter
- Drive rod required (sold separately)