This mounting bracket is made of white powder coated steel and features upgraded equipment mounts, sometimes referred to as "feet". The upgraded feet are 1-1/4 in. tall with built-in vibration control and shock absorbers which have a positive impact on the long term operation of the condenser. This bracket is a good choice when a white finish is desired over stainless steel but coastal and harsh and/or extreme weather environmental concerns are a factor in the purchasing decision. The mounting bracket's design begins with an adjustable cross bar that attaches to the wall. Since it is adjustable, this again, is another upgraded feature and takes the guess work out of what size bracket to purchase for various Mini Split BTU sizes. This superior mounting bracket is super strong and ideal for most Mini Split units up to 36,000 BTU's as long as the weight does not exceed 300 lbs. 2 L-shaped brackets are hooked and bolted to the crossbar where the condenser is then mounted and secured. Many consumers and HVAC technicians prefer the use of mounting brackets verse ground pads for condenser installations for their placement versatility especially when the installation is on the second level or higher.
- Adjustable to fit 9,000 BTU - 36,000 BTU units with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Powder coated hardened steel
- Hardware included for attaching the condenser and expansion bolts to the wall mounting
- Built-in vibration control and shock absorbers
- Adjustable backstop
- Ideal solution for mounting mini split condensers above ground on multi-level buildings
- Provides more protection from ground level debris, heavy rains and floods, vandalism, etc. than ground pads