Business owners, homeowners and individuals of all kinds are always looking for effective garage and tool storage solutions that provide organization, save space and make it easy to store all kinds of equipment and accessories. The revolutionary DuraHook is the ideal choice for heavy-duty locking pegboard hooks, and it stands alone in terms of high quality and versatile storage products. DuraHook also works well with Triton’s heavy-duty polypropylene pegboard system, DuraBoard. DuraHooks never fall out or drop tools on the floor, earning their reputation as a true heavy-duty tool storage solution. It's also why DuraHook is known as "The Stay Put Hook" and is recommended by the Handyman Club of America. The DuraHook can also be used with the rest of the innovative family of products from Triton. This includes Spring Clips and BinClip (s), LocBin the DuraBoard and more. It's enough to handle even the toughest and most daunting of organizational and storage challenges.
- Single rod hooks are offered with multiple degree bends to accommodate any size tool assuring items will not slide off
- Innovative double locking system locks the hook in place with a locking tab that mounts to the pegboard from the front
- Use on any 1/8 in. or 1/4 in. pegboard or tool board
- Hooks mount vertically and horizontally in 4 distinct positions allowing the use of multiple hooks for large, heavy and odd-shaped items
- Fixtures install from the front, so no need to remove the board for installation or repositioning of DuraHooks
- Double-locking system ensures stored items and hooks always stay in place
- Designed and tested to meet the toughest commercial and industrial applications