DuraPlay Courts brings full sized high performance basketball court surfaces to your home playground. These courts are the most innovative basketball court systems, incorporating recent advancements in technology to insure a comfortable, safe surface. This is the ideal court for residential backyards or for professional basketball courts. The 3/4 in. thick, shock-absorbing suspended surface reduces playing fatigue and provides better ball rebound with exceptional game performance. DuraPlay Courts offer a superior grip surface design that delivers unequaled performance in game play, allowing for greater safety when jumping and turning in close proximity. Manufactured with a patented 6-point locking mechanism connecting each tile manufactured with Swiss design and a 16 injection point tooling to present the flattest, most uniform game court tiles on the market. This flatness and tight locking mechanism allows for the truest, most responsive ball bounce of any tile available today. The absorbing nature of the tiles reduces impact from falls that might otherwise cause injury. NOTE: DuraPlay Sports Courts require 3 weeks for delivery to your home or to a local Home Depot. Because of the wide selection of color options, each court is made when ordered.
- Manufactured using the safest copolymer heat reflective materials and UV additives molded into each tile to offer greater protection from color fade
- Can be installed over new or existing surfaces
- Precision engineered interlocking tiles arrive numbered for easy placement
- Made in the USA
- Heat reflection at its finest, up to 50% cooler playing surface over asphalt
- Multidirectional flex expansion joints and spring tabbing feature between the tiles is forgiving on backs and knee joints