DuraVent's DVL Double-Wall Chimney Stove Pipe in Black completes your venting system when used with one of DuraVent’s chimney products such as DuraTech, DuraPlus or DuraPlus HTC. DVL’s double-wall, air-insulated design reduces clearances to combustibles from 18 in. to 6 in. and improves stove performance by maintaining high flue gas temperatures for a strong, steady draft. Because the inner wall is stainless steel, the flue heats up faster, stays hot longer, minimizes the formation of creosote and has the same life expectancy as the chimney, while adjustable lengths eliminate the need for cutting or crimping.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Constructed with durable stainless steel inner wall for long-lasting use
- Designed for installation with minimum clearance to combustibles (6 in. clearance for side combustibles and 8 in. from the top of a horizontal run to ceiling combustibles)
- For use with wood stoves
- Black finish complements most interior spaces
- Measures 48 in. L (47-1/4 in. installed length)
- Limited lifetime warranty