DuraBlack single-wall stovepipe completes the venting system when used with one of DuraVent’s chimney products, such as DuraTech, DuraPlus, or DuraPlus HTC. For an economical, drip-free, single-wall stovepipe, DuraBlack is an excellent choice. Built to DuraVent’s high standards, DuraBlack is constructed with die-formed end fittings. Adjustable lengths eliminate the need for cutting and crimping.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Adds 3 to 13 in. of length to rigid pipe
- Allows drip free installation without cutting the pipe
- Can be used inline with to create a telescoping combination when used with a straight length of pipe
- Provides a strong mechanical connection
- Click here for our How To Choose Wood and Wood Pellet Stoves