For an economical, drip-free, single-wall stovepipe, DuraBlack is an excellent choice. This single-wall connector pipe requires 18 in. clearance to combustibles. Subtract 1-1/4 in. from length to calculate the installed length.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Vents smoke and and byproducts from a wood buring stove safely to the outside
- 24-gauge frame provides long-lasting use
- Compatible with most wood stoves
- Requires 18 in. clearance from combustible components for optimal operation
- Welded seam provides drip-free operation