The DuraVent DuraPlus Triple-Wall Basic Through-the-Ceiling Chimney Stove Pipe Vent Kit is designed to stay cool on the outside, provide a hot draft on the inside, boost stove efficiency, and provide for a fire-safe design that protects both the chimney and the building. This triple-wall chimney features two insulating layers consisting of a ceramic blanket plus air space. The ceramic blanket insulation is held securely in position, eliminating hot spots common with loose-fill type insulation's. In the event of a creosote fire, the compressible blanket insulation permits the chimney liner to expand outwardly in a radial direction. Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000 degree F flue gas temperatures, DuraPlus is subjected to rigorous and stringent HT requirements of the UL standard, including one hour at 1400 degrees F, plus three 10-minute chimney fire tests at 2100 degrees F.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable 24-gauge steel construction resists corrosion for long-lasting and reliable use
- All-in-one kit has everything you need except the necessary lenths of chimney pipe and connector pipe to save time and guesswork
- DuraPlus chimney has a safe, triple-wall design
- Supports up to 35 ft. of chimney
- 6 in. chimney pipe sold separately
- Adjustable Flashing 0/12-6/12 pitch. Larger pitch sizes are available and sold separately.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Connector pipe from the stove to the ceiling sold as DuraBlack or DuraPlus pipe