The DuraPlus system from DuraVent is designed to stay cool on the outside, provide a hot draft on the inside and boost stove efficiency, offering a fire-safe design that protects both the chimney and building. This Triple-Wall Manufactured Home Chimney Stove Vent Kit is designed to vent a stove through a mobile/manufactured home roof and features all the necessary items for installation, including two chimney pipes with two insulating layers, a ceramic blanket plus air space. The ceramic blanket insulation is held securely in position, eliminating hot spots common with loose-fill type insulations. In the event of a creosote fire, the compressible blanket insulation permits the chimney liner to expand outwardly in a radial direction. Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000-degree F flue gas temperatures, DuraPlus is subjected to rigorous and stringent HT requirements of the UL standard, including one hour at 1400 degrees F, plus three 10-minute chimney fire tests at 2100 degrees F.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 24-gauge construction provides lasting durability
- Enables you to easily vent a stove through your mobile/manufactured home's roof
- Also ideal for venting through cathedral ceilings
- Kit includes a DVL/DuraBlack adapter, 24 in. sq. ceiling support box with trim, adjustable flashing 0/12-6/12, chimney cap, storm collar and two galvanized 24 in. DuraPlus chimney pipes
- UL listed for safety
- Limited lifetime warranty