PelletVent is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. The DuraVent PelletVent 45° Elbow allows the installer to move the vent around an obstruction such as a rafter and swivels 360° at the base for easy alignment. Simple to install with twist-lock connectors, the double-wall air-insulated design and factory sealed seams provide you with exceptional performance and long-lasting, reliable use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stainless inner layer with a galvalume outer layer for lasting reliability and performance
- Compatible with only wood pellet-burning stoves
- Swivels 360° at the base for easy alignment
- The 45° elbow allows the installer to move the vent system around an obstruction like a rafter
- PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada