PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The 3 in. 90° Elbow enables your vent system to change direction and is ideal for offsetting obstructions, featuring twist-lock connections for easy installation. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stainless steel inner wall resists corrosion for lasting use
- Twist-lock connections for an easy installation without the need for mechanical fasteners
- 90° angle enables your vent system to change directions
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty