PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The 3 in. Chimney Stove Pipe Adapter connects a stove outlet to your vent system and features a twist-lock connection for easy installation. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Connects a 3 in. stove outlet to a 3 in. diameter PelletVent system
- Designed to be caulked to the outlet to prevent smoke from leaking out
- Compatible only with wood pellet-burning stoves
- Twist-lock connection allows for easy installation
- Click here for our How To Choose Wood and Wood Pellet Stoves