PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Double-Wall Chimney Pipe Adapter conveniently enables you to use your existing chimney as part of the PelletVent system. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Enables you to use an existing chimney as part of the PelletVent system, saving time and money
- Use to vent wood pellet-burning stoves only
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty