PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Double-Wall Chimney Stove Pipe is crafted with corrosion-resistant steel and features twist-lock connections for fast, easy installation. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stainless steel inner liner and galvanized exterior to resist corrosion
- Twist-lock connections enable quick and easy installation
- Use on wood pellet-burning stoves only
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty
- Click here for our How To Choose Wood and Wood Pellet Stoves