PelletVent is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. The DuraVent PelletVent Adjustable Roof Flashing provides exceptional performance and has a double-wall, air-insulated design with factory-sealed seams and stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability and reliability. Compatible with wood pellet, biofuel and oil-burning stoves, when used in conjunction with a storm collar, this roof flashing prevents rain from leaking into the interior of a home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stainless steel construction for lasting durability
- When used with a storm collar, it prevents rain leaking in to the interior of the house; storm collar not included
- Compatible with oil, biofuel and wood pellet-burning stoves
- PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty