PelletVent is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. The DuraVent PelletVent Fixed Vertical Chimney Cap provides long-lasting performance, durability and reliability with its double-wall air-insulated design, factory-sealed seams and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction. Designed to prevent rain from draining down the vent system to the appliance, this chimney cap is suitable for wood pellet-burning stoves in high-altitude installations or those that exceed 15 ft. in height. Easy to install with a twist-lock connection with a built-in swivel, this chimney cap is also easy to disconnect for convenient cleaning.
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel for long-lasting, reliable use
- Prevents rain from draining down the vent system into the appliance
- Twist-lock connections for safe and easy installation and convenient removal for cleaning
- Compatible with wood pellet-burning stoves
- Suitable for high-altitude installations and installations that exceed 15 ft. H; 4500 ft. is considered high-altitude
- PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty