PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The 4 in. Wall Strap Support Bracket accommodates both indoor and outdoor installations, crafted to support the vent mounted at the tee or on a section of straight piping. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Designed to support vent mounted either at the tee or on a section of straight vent pipe
- Supports vent when running horizontally up a wall
- Compatible with both indoor and outdoor installations
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty