PelletVent is a complete venting system from DuraVent for stoves and inserts that use oil fuel or multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed and sugar beets). The Double-Wall Chimney Stove Pipe adds an extra 5 ft. to your piping system and features a twist-lock connection for easy installation. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance and reliability for long-term use. For added durability, PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees and fittings.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable steel construction resists corrosion to ensure lasting use
- Twist-lock connectors allow for easy installation
- Use in high-altitude installations (above 4500 ft.) and in installations over 15 ft. high
- UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada (always check your local fire codes)
- PelletVent offers a limited lifetime warranty
- Click here for our How To Choose Wood and Wood Pellet Stoves