PelletVent is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. The DuraVent PelletVent Fixed Horizontal Chimney Cap provides long-lasting performance, durability and reliability with its double-wall air-insulated design, factory-sealed seams and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction. Designed to terminate a 4 in. diameter and horizontally-vented wood pellet-burning stove, this chimney cap has a built-in swivel case for easy alignment, is easy to install and easy to use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel for long-lasting, reliable use
- Terminates a 4 in. diameter and horizontally vented, wood pellet- burning stove
- Built-in swivel case for easy alignment
- PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty