PelletVent is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. The DuraVent PelletVent Fixed Horizontal Chimney Cap provides long-lasting performance, durability and reliability with its double-wall air-insulated design, factory-sealed seams and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction. Designed to vent wood pellet-burning appliances, this chimney cap has a twist-lock connection with a built-in swivel for easy installation and alignment.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel for long-lasting, reliable use
- Suitable for venting wood pellet-burning appliances
- Twist-lock connection features a built-in swivel for fast and easy installation
- PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty