PelletVent is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. The DuraVent PelletVent Fixed Vertical Chimney Cap provides long-lasting performance, durability and reliability with its double-wall air-insulated design, factory-sealed seams and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction. Designed to terminate a 3 in. vertical installation above the roof line, this chimney cap is suitable for venting a wood pellet-burning stove and features a twist lock connection for easy installation and easy cleaning.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel for long-lasting, reliable use
- Terminates a 3 in. vertical installation above the roof line
- Suitable for venting a wood pellet-burning stove
- Twist-lock connection for easy installation and cleaning
- PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty